This document outlines the configuration parameters for enabled MS Teams Macro Control with Synergy CONNECT.
- Synergy SKY Suite 31.01.4388
- Active CONNECT 2.0 license
- Room enabled for CONNECT - https://support.synergysky.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417928627730-How-To-Configure-Synergy-CONNECT-in-Config-Tool
- Requires network from Endpoints <->Suite over https
- TLS Verify OFF under feedback slots - If using selfsigned cert within Suite
Step by Step Guide
Enable Advance Option
Enable Macros on Endpoint:
Enable Macros on your Cisco Endpoint (off by Default) by navigating to "Settings" and "Macros" on your devices web interface.
Go under Config toll-> General Settings-> Video System. Select the video system and turn on the slider for "Connect Control".
Save and deploy the configuration. The system will update within 30 mins. When using CONNECT URI, this icon will show up on the touchpanel