This document outlines the server and network requirements to run a evaluation of Synergy CONNECT.
- Valid License supplied by Synergy SKY Solutions Architect
- Synergy SKY Suite deployment
Synergy CONNECT is an award-winning interop service for SIP devices to interop to MS Teams via WebRTC. Synergy CONNECT is a hybrid solution that requires a virtual appliance and SAS offering provided by Synergy SKY.
Synergy SKY Suite VM Virtual Appliance
- VMware/HyperV –6core, 16GiB memory, 500GiB disk
- AZURE – Standard_D4s_v3 – 4vcpus, 16GiB memory, add 500GiB disk
- AWS – T2.xlarge - 4vcpu, 16GiB memory, add 500GiB disk
- Google – e2-standard-4 - 4vcpu, 16GiB memory, add 500GiB disk
Exchange Permissions Graph API (Modern Auth)
- Graph - https://support.synergysky.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019098099-How-To-Configure-for-Exchange-with-Graph-API-Microsoft-365-
- TCP 443 to the SSKY Suite for UI access from UC admins
- TCP 22 to SSKY Suite for console access
- TCP 443 to Exchange online from SSKY Suite
- TCP 443 to Webex API * if applicable
- TCP 443 from/to Cisco endpoints from SSKY Suite * if applicable
- TCP 443 from/to Poly endpoints from SSKY Suite * if applicable
- TCP 443 to Synergy SKY license server https://licensing.synergysky.com
- TCP 443 to Synergy SKY update server https://download.synergysky.com
- TCP 5060/5061 to Synergy CONNECT *.joingw.com
- UDP 55000-55999 to Synergy CONNECT *.joingw.com
- TCP 42009 from SSKY Suite to Synergy CONNECT *.joingw.com
- HTTPS SSL Bypass for all above
For a range of Synergy CONNECT POC IPs, the Azure regions must be whitelisted
- "id": "AzureCloud.westeurope"
- "id": "AzureCloud.eastus"
Recommended to whitelist based off domain versus IP.
Once prerequisites are met, the next step is to configure Synergy CONNECT: