This article will outline the steps to configure Synergy SKY Suite for a personal mailbox and steps within Cisco Control Hub needed for processing of buttons through Webex API.
Webex Control Hub Admin
- Adding a Personal Mailbox to Synergy SKY Suite
- User must accept a meeting before anything is processed, tentative meetings are not processed
- Switching a device from Personal Mode in Cisco Webex Control Hub to Workspace, requires a hard reset of the device and re-registration using a digit code provided by Cisco Webex Control Hub
- Cisco Webex Control Hub Hybrid Calendar must be set to OFF for the selected Webex Device, otherwise the API will not be available for button pushes from Synergy SKY
Step by Step Guide
- Change device in Cisco Webex Control Hub to Workspace, login to Control Hub and find user personal device
NOTE: When deleting, the device will unregister and not be usable, you must coordinate with the user when you do this. User will need to factory reset the endpoint and re-register the endpoint to Control Hub.
- Create a Workspace for this device
- Fill out parameters
- Keep Calendar Connect in Control Hub OFF
- Activation code will then be given where the user can type in and re-register the device:
- Once the device is register, you may add to the Synergy SKY Suite
- Add personal email, or the email you wish to link to the user
- Next, add Webex device
Deploy the configuration and now the process is complete.