February 7, 2022 (version 30.04.3210)
Synergy SKY CONNECT provides video interop as a cloud service that connects SIP signaling-based video protocol gateway services to Web Conference-based cloud platforms. This patent-pending video gateway allows for SIP-based endpoints, independent of registration, to communicate bidirectionally with both audio and video to the Microsoft Teams platform.
Intelligent routing in the service ensures that your video conference endpoints are connected in an optimal path to the Microsoft Teams meeting.
Combined with the existing Synergy SKY Suite you can now:
- Make all meetings easy to schedule and start
- Support on-prem, hybrid, and cloud solutions
- Ensure all users become self-sufficient in their video meeting experience
- Provide administrative tools to better control and understand your collaboration environment
- Improve meeting room utilization by using sensors
- Call into all Microsoft Teams meetings from most SIP video conference endpoints
- Enjoy high-quality two-way audio/video
- Support receiving Microsoft Teams application sharing, screen sharing, and PowerPoint Live
- Available as a cloud service
- Synergy SKY Suite
- Synergy SKY CONNECT license
- Cisco or Poly(com) video conference endpoints
- Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, or Google Calendar/Workspace
- Allow SIP calling capability to Microsoft Azure IP addresses
How to deploy:
- Install or upgrade to Synergy SKY Suite version 2.4
- Add a valid license containing Synergy SKY CONNECT
- Define where your video conference endpoints are geographically located
Get in contact with Synergy SKY today to acquire a trial license or upgrade your existing license.
Important Note for Synergy JOIN and Synergy CONTROL Users:
End of Support for Windows based JOIN 5.x (and earlier) applications
As previously reported, on January 31st, 2022, Synergy SKY has officially ended support for Microsoft Windows based Synergy JOIN and Synergy CONTROL applications. Current licensed users can migrate to the Synergy SKY CONNECT to continue to enjoy the supported benefits of JOIN, CONTROL and ANALYZE in one platform. Users will be able to continue using Synergy JOIN and CONTROL, but some workflows may not work or have limited functionality for users running on these unsupported versions. For the best experience, we recommend upgrading to the latest Synergy SKY Connect.