By default, PostGreSQL is installed with the following database connection details:
Database name: synergyskydb
The database username or password can be changed through the PostGreSQL administration console or any other preferred database management tool.
|Previous JOIN 5.0 Installation||
Ensure your Windows server is running JOIN Version 5.x. If you are currently running an older version of JOIN(3.2, 4.0, 4.1), you must upgrade to JOIN 5.0. Current CONTROL/ANALYZE version does not matter.
This is typically located at http://localhost:555
Ensure that your Synergy SKY Suite server can reach port 5432 on your Windows server
Step by Step Guide
Opening connection to external networks
- Uncomment and Change the following lines to the value indicated below:
Note: To uncomment a line, you have to remove the '#' at the beginning of that line
- Browse to the folder: C:\SynergySKY\SynergySKYEnterpriseScheduling\pqsqldb
- Open the file ‘postgresql.conf’
- Line 59 uncomment & change to: listen_addresses = '*'
Note: Default is #listen_addresses = 'localhost'
- Save and close
- Open the file ‘pg_hba.conf‘
- Find Line 80
- Replace 127.0.0.1/32 with the IP Address and IP Address range that your servers reside in.
This will allow the PostGreSQL database to accept connections from addresses within the specified range.
Migrating from Synergy JOIN 5.0 to the Synergy SKY Suite