By default, PostGreSQL is installed with the following database connection details:
Database name: synergyskydb
The database username or password can be changed through the PostGreSQL administration console or any other preferred database management tool.
|Previous JOIN 5.0 Installation||
Ensure your Windows server is running JOIN Version 5.x. If you are currently running an older version of JOIN(3.2, 4.0, 4.1), you must upgrade to JOIN 5.0. Current CONTROL/ANALYZE version does not matter.
This is typically located at http://localhost:555
Ensure that your Synergy SKY Suite server can reach port 5432 on your Windows server
Step by Step Guide
Opening connection to external networks
- Uncomment and Change the following lines to the value indicated below:
Note: To uncomment a line, you have to remove the '#' at the beginning of that line
- Browse to the folder: C:\SynergySKY\SynergySKYEnterpriseScheduling\pqsqldb
- Open the file ‘postgresql.conf’
- Line 59 uncomment & change to: listen_addresses = '*'
Note: Default is #listen_addresses = 'localhost'
- Save and close
- Open the file ‘pg_hba.conf‘
- Find Line 80
- Replace 127.0.0.1/32 with the IP Address and IP Address range that your servers reside in.
This will allow the PostGreSQL database to accept connections from addresses within the specified range.