Synergy SKY Software needs to connect to your StarLeaf Cloud if you intend to use StarLeaf for VMR creation. To do this, the following items must be completed:
- you must create an integration for it on the StarLeaf Portal. This will give you the access token that Synergy SKY requires. This is described below.
- contact StarLeaf Support and ask for Allow scheduling external conferences to be enabled on your organization’s account.
|Synergy SKY Platform Configuration||
The Synergy SKY product has been deployed and running in a virtualized environment and the basic platform configuration has been completed. If this requirement is not already fulfilled, please start here.
Step by Step Guide
- Log in to the StarLeaf Portal: https://portal.starleaf.com
- Go to Integrations > Add integration:
- Type: Custom integration
- Name: Provide a name for this integration
- Do not enable Administrator privileges
- Click Apply. You will see the access token.
Note that the image below only shows an example. You must follow this process for the organization that the client will modify.
- Connect to your Synergy SKY server
- Navigate to GENERAL SETTINGS > Integrations Settings
- Add a new StarLeaf Cloud connection
- MCU address/hostname: https://api.starleaf.com
- MCU username: X-SL-AUTH-TOKEN
- MCU password: enter the access token from the StarLeaf Portal
- TEST & SAVE
- Add new API Integration for VMR Provisioning
- Select your StarLeaf Cloud connection from the drop-down menu
- Fill out Integration information and SAVE
- SAVE CHANGES in the Software, and Deploy
Note: It is worth remembering that the access token provides login access to the organization. Therefore, keep it secret. If you think security of the token has been compromised, regenerate the token.
You can regenerate the access token at any time (Portal > Integrations > Edit integration). If you do so, you will need to enter the new token as the Connection & Integration password in the