A meeting room resource is a fundamental object within the Synergy SKY platform. Synergy SKY monitors the rooms' calendars, collect data from the room utilization etc.
This article will guide you how to add meeting rooms
The service account requires Full Calendar Access to these rooms when you have configured your installation with Exchange.
|You need a properly configured Google Service account along with correctly set Calendar scopes
Step by Step Guide
Add a Meeting Room
- Under GENERAL SETTINGS > Rooms
- Click ADD ROOMS and wait for available rooms lists to load. The Room list dropdown contains available room lists in your Exchange or Google environment. You can choose to either add rooms from the selected room list or to add rooms manually by providing the room's name and email address.
- Use the dropdown to find a specific Room List, or search for a specific room by name or address
- When you find the rooms you wish to add, click them to select, then click ADD SELECTED ROOMS
- The selected rooms will show in the Rooms list
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Edit a Meeting Room
If you would like to postpone the monitoring of certain rooms, you can simply make sure that the Enabled switch is OFF or set the Room status to OFF (refer to the below screenshot).
You can click Edit on a room to provide more details about it.
This table explains the fields and buttons on the Available rooms window:
Whether or not to monitor this room resource's calendar.
|Preferred VMR Pool
|Specifies which VMR Pool that should be used when this room is invited into a meeting. If this room's VMR Pool has a higher priority than the other rooms that have been invited to the same meeting, this VMR Pool will be used. For more information on VMR Pools, refer to this guide.
This is the selected policy that will apply if nobody shows up in the meeting room. You can read more about policies in this guide.
|If the meeting rooms contains a video endpoint that is already added in the Video Systems tab, the video endpoint can be associated with the meeting room by selecting it from this dropdown.
|This is meta data for the seat capacity of the meeting room
|Available sensors will appear in this list of sensor. Find the correct sensor in the list and click Add to associate the sensor with the meeting room. You can follow this guide to configure the supported sensors.