How Synergy CONTROL Works
This section explains how the software works and gives a short overview of the implemented features.
- View all active meetings, both ad-hoc and scheduled, on Pexip Infinity and CMS multi-conference units.
- View all inactive pre-scheduled meetings. (only with Synergy JOIN integration)
- Search for scheduled and ad-hoc meetings with meeting name, participant name, email or meeting start date. For active meetings it is possible to search meetings that have already started within the given time frame
- Create a list of 'Favorite' meetings to follow. This includes both 'ad-hoc' and 'scheduled' meetings (active and inactive).
- Adding participant(s) to an active meeting by initiating a dial-out from the MCU
- Send or resend dial-in info to participants in a scheduled meeting by using their email address (only with Synergy JOIN integration)
- Control participant’s sound, microphone and video, including group controls for all participants.
- Disconnect participants.
- View video meeting start time & duration
- View total number of participants attending the meeting in a video meeting room (this feature only works if the endpoint has people counter technology).
Get information about packet loss, jitter and bandwidth for every participant.
- Meeting locking. This makes it possible to lock a meeting and prevent unwanted parties attending the meeting (there are some differences in functionality between CMS and Pexip Infinity )